Going to cute cafés to get work done + My thoughts = Coffee Thoughts Shop. Join me on this journey to caffeine poisoning and success (hopefully not both).
- talking shit about kids’ appearance, even if they are our most hated politician’s children
- not texting back the people we love
- being rude to waiters
- flirting with waiters– they just want to work and go home and not get one too many friendly remarks by actual strangers
- being rude to people handing out flyers– to the people who immediately throw the flyer on the ground in front of the person who handed it to them, there’s a special place in hell for you
- worrying too much if there’s a heaven or hell
- not getting the drink we originally want because it has too many calories? Nourish your body by giving it carrots when it feels like something fresh and high-calorie drinks if it feels like something sweet. Life’s too short to not get what you want.
- using images of happy animals in animal products… Cows are raped for milk, animals are killed for food, and I doubt any of them was ever happy/smiley as advertised #TheFuck (Yes, I’m fun at parties, what do you mean?!)
- actively trying to see what that person on their laptop is doing. I mean, I *can* see your reflection on the screen…
- sitting down for looong periods of time. (Guilty, but setting an alarm every hour to remind you to move around the office/house/etc. really helps.)
- equating health to how thin/fat someone is (fact-based research is a friend)
Thank you for reading. Feel free to share your latest coffee shop thoughts. Was your Espresso Freddo as frothy as mine? The cleaning lady just as nice? Any caffeine epiphanies?