Going to cute cafés to get work done + My thoughts = Coffee Thoughts Shop. Nope, not coffee shop thoughts. Join me on the road to caffeine poisoning and success (hopefully not both).
12 Things to Stop Doing
- Talking shit about kids’ appearance. Yes, even if they are our most hated politician’s children.
- Not texting back the people we love
- Being rude to waiters
- Flirting with waiters. They’re there to work, not to get one too many friendly remarks by a stranger.
- Being rude to people handing out flyers. There’s a special place in hell for people that instantly throw the flyer on the ground in front of the person who handed it to them.
- Worrying too much if there’s a heaven or hell
- Not getting the drink we originally want because it has too many calories. Nourish your body by giving it carrots when it feels like something fresh, and calorie-rich drinks if it feels like something sweet. Life’s too short to not get what you want.
- Using pictures of happy animals in animal products. Animals are killed for food, I doubt they’re ever as happy or smiley as they’re advertised. Yes, I’m fun at parties, thank you very much.
- Actively trying to see what that person on their laptop is doing. I can see your reflection on the screen.
- Sitting for too long, not moving for hours. Guilty, but it helps massively to set an hourly alarm to remind you to move around your office/house/etc.
- Equating health to thinness. Fact-based research is your friend.
Feel free to share your latest coffee shop thoughts. Was your iced coffee as frothy as mine? The cleaning lady just as nice? Any caffeine epiphanies?